Searching and buying in the shop is also possible as a guest without registration.
Tooth Preparations q.tv praxis Quintessenz Team-Journal
Die Zeitschrift für die zahnärztliche Praxis Quintessenz Newsletter
News über Produkte, Services und den Verlag
Fachbücher, Digitale Medien, Fachzeitschriften
Katalog KVM 2016/2017
Esthetics in Dentistry
Schwartz-Arad, Devorah (Ed.)
Esthetics in Dentistry
1st edition 2016
Hardcover, 21 x 28 cm, 352 pages, 832 images
Quintessence Publishing, Germany
All prices include value added tax for domestic orders. Outside Germany value added tax is not included and will be added if applicable. Prices for products in this shop do not include postage and packaging - a » shipping flat rate will be added. Product specifications may change without prior notice. Any order for private purposes can be cancelled within 14 days from delivery (» Cancellation). Please read our » General Terms and Conditions.
With contributions by Debora Ayala Walverde | Evgenia Durnovo | Chiori Hashiba | Miho Hayashi | Kirsti Humerinta | Veena Jain | Henriette Lerner | Amélie Mainjot | Saiesha K. Mistry | Katalin Nagy | Hyun Oh | Devorah Schwartz-Arad | Nassem Shah | Meriting Thokoane | Lezize Şebnem Türkün | Beatriz R. Vilaboa | Debora R. Vilaboa
A unique collaboration between 17 internationally renowned women dentists has resulted in an inspirational textbook on esthetics in modern dentistry. Illustrated with over 800 figures, the book presents a thorough overview of various aspects of esthetics, including orthodontics and orthognathics, implant therapy, restoration, rehabilitation, materials, trauma, and surgery.
Each author also provides fascinating insights into her journey to become a successful female dentist in a male-dominated industry. The stories differ, but the results are the same - excellent patient care and excellent esthetics.
"My sincere hope is that, over and above its professional contribution to the dental community, this book will encourage both young and experienced women dentists to escalate their knowledge, wisdom, and artistic talent, and to have the impact on the dental community they so rightly deserve."
Dr Devorah Schwartz-Arad
The esthetic smile
• Teeth and jaw posture behind the attractive smile: Orthodontic and orthognathic aspects
• How to detect facial defects to create a perfect smile
• Smile design
• Esthetics and orthodontics: Alignment for a perfect smile
• Creating the smile with dental implants
Esthetics in adults
• Anterior conservative rehabilitation with composite resin
• Esthetic rehabilitation of endodontically treated anterior teeth
• Adult orthodontics: Collapsed arch patients
• Full-mouth reconstruction and esthetic implant therapy
• Premature tooth wear and esthetic dentistry
• A holistic approach to esthetics in prosthodontics
Materials for esthetic treatment
• Dental ceramics: Classifications and indications
Surgery for long-term esthetics
• Horizontal bone augmentation: Achieving long-term predictable outcomes in implant placement
• Facial esthetics after tumor/trauma-surgeries and congenital defects
• Combined surgical procedures for improving the esthetics in moderate to severe bone deficiency in the anterior maxilla